Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Duck

My Ducky Duck Duck
My ducky duck is a yellow duck
and he likes to duck with the other ducks
in the small, cool pool after a day at school
when the trees have bees and the honey is amuck.
Oh what to do with my ducky duck duck
when he sits in that pond without any luck
in the small, cool pool after a day at school
and he makes one good friend who goes by Chuck.
I know what he'd say, oh my ducky duck duck
if he knew that I worried about his getting stuck
in the small, cool pool after a day at school
he'd say, "relax and smile and I'll make you a buck."
So that's what you do with a ducky duck duck
when you know that he's yellow and doesn't have much luck
in a small, cool pool after a day at school
you stick him in the mucky muck muck.

Source: Kalikala smith
Inspired by: Charles E Minshall
Author's Note: Yes, i'm hyper. and yes, it doesn't make much sense. but it's not supposed to... or something;) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home